Jordantron brings you all the sounds of Jordan's live rig into your iPad. This is the first time Jordan Rudess, who is best known as the keyboardist for Dream Theater, has released a complete set of his exclusive sounds to the public. Jordantron will turn your iPad into the grandest and most epic sounding instrument ever! Developed for Wizdom Music by Omenie, UK-based mellotron specialists.
Jordantron features :
- 57 sampled stereo instruments, 940MB of samples
- 4 octave samples per voice, 6 playable octaves
- Voices categorized by 'velocity sensitive', 'leads', 'orchestral / choral', 'pads' and 'strings'
- Velocity sensitivity on selected voices
- Decay tails on selected voices
- Octave shift keys to extend range of on-screen keyboard
- 'Half-speed' tape mode
- 12 programmable chord pads
- Warm, lush stereo reverb
- 32 'VOICEBANKs' holding voice, reverb and ABC blend settings for instant retrieval
- Giant 'Jordan-style' whole octave divebombs (configurable as whole tone or whole octave downshift)
- Support for multiple simultaneous instruments via MIDI
- 'Oscillotron' waveform display
First and foremost, this is a giant sample collection wrapped in its own playable instrument, designed for live and studio use with MIDI control. Jordantron allows its two internal Tron engines to be controlled by a pair of external class-compliant MIDI keyboards for maximum performance flexibility, one controlling the blendable 'ABCtron', the other controlling the 'Dtron' which is usually dedicated to chord pads. A flexible MIDI response allows VOICEBANKs to be retrieved using MIDI Program Change, so the iPad screen never needs to be touched during performance.